Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

You've got to laugh. I paid Dante labs for 2 day return tests, got back and test was waiting for me, went on the website and registered it. Then, being a lazy **** I didn't do the test and obviously had nothing to send off.
I am going to Spain next week and when I told the misses I hadn't sent it off she obviously went berserk and said what if they stop us at the airport and we miss our family holiday, all coz you can't be arsed. I just said "lots of blues on Bluemoon have sent theirs off and had received nothing back, they haven't got a clue what their doing". She said "you'd better be right" rather angrily.
Anyway, I have just received a text and an email from Dante saying 'your sample has been received in our lab'.
Which has saved my bacon with the misses and proves they haven't got a clue what they are doing.

Your sample has been received in our lab
A sample from your order (DANTE0) has been received in our lab.

Thank you for purchasing a test from Dante Labs.

Dante Labs c/o Tecnopolo D'Abruzzo
Strada Statale 17
67100, L'Aquila (AQ), Italy

Please contact us at contact@dantelabs.com for any queries regarding
your sample, results or this email

You have received this email because you placed an order for a diagnostics test with us.
Presumably you need another PCR fit to fly test for going to Spain.

I sent my 2 day test off Tuesday but nothing back as yet. Instructions seemed sparse.

Apart from the fact I am £160 down for 2 tests I and my lad are now self isolating anyway so it all seems pointless worrying about it.

Anyone still waiting for blindspot result? Sent mine Tuesday morning and still waiting.
Still waiting for mine. Posted Monday. Luckily I’d took a photo of the package so was able to track it. They got it Wednesday. Due to work I’ve not been able to chase on the phone but have use the ‘contact us’ on the website Twice. They’ve not responded.

89.5 hours after receipt of test I got my result. That’s with a 24 hour guarantee. Awaiting refund but I suspect that will take even longer.

I sent my 2 day test off Tuesday but nothing back as yet. Instructions seemed sparse.

Apart from the fact I am £160 down for 2 tests I and my lad are now self isolating anyway so it all seems pointless worrying about it.
Same here still not had our results back either had NHS PCR test back same day and 4 flow tests all negative still in choky though :-)

Even Channel 4’s The Last Leg was taking the piss out of Michael Gove basically inventing a new ‘trial’ system where he doesn’t need to quarantine while he was on the plane home from Porto

Just given Everything Genetic a load via e-mail
£120 for two tests
Arrived two days late still not got results back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.