Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

did mine with Express Test drive through at Heathrow at 9.30 this morning.
Results emailed at 13.45
Supposed to be by 10pm the following day.

Could someone advise on 2 points

1. I am in Porto for 3 days which means my PCR test will have lapsed, so I think I need to get a second (antigen test) in Porto before I can fly back? Do I need to book this in advance or can I just turn up somewhere in the Saturday morning?

2. I have to do an online declaration which I can only do 4 days in advance to travel to Portugal (so can do later today) but my understanding is the uk one is a max 48 hours before I come back to uk, so is this ok to do online in Porto, and you don’t need a hard copy of it? Not taking a fucking printer with me!

Am I correct in thinking that upon returning to England you need to have proof that you're booked in for a test, it doesn't actually say anywhere that you need to do a test?

Could someone advise on 2 points

1. I am in Porto for 3 days which means my PCR test will have lapsed, so I think I need to get a second (antigen test) in Porto before I can fly back? Do I need to book this in advance or can I just turn up somewhere in the Saturday morning?

2. I have to do an online declaration which I can only do 4 days in advance to travel to Portugal (so can do later today) but my understanding is the uk one is a max 48 hours before I come back to uk, so is this ok to do online in Porto, and you don’t need a hard copy of it? Not taking a fucking printer with me!
Far too many uncertainties about whether it’s 3 days or 72 hours, I’m going with the 72 hours which means I need a test in Porto to get home. Don’t fancy the hassle of going to a lab when I’m on the piss so have booked a virtual online test on the Saturday morning with a company called Calendy for £39. Just waiting for the test kit to arrive and I’ll be happy.

The travel locator does need to be completed 48 hours before the return flight, I’ve had a dabble with it on my iPad and I’m confident you can complete it when you’re there and download it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.