Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Have many had joy with either a refund from Blimdspot or successfully rejecting their payment with you bank/credit card? 4 emails in 2 weeks. First they called me within half an hour and heard nothing since. Thinking of now rejecting the payment.

Have many had joy with either a refund from Blimdspot or successfully rejecting their payment with you bank/credit card? 4 emails in 2 weeks. First they called me within half an hour and heard nothing since. Thinking of now rejecting the payment.
I put a claim in to my credit card company. They gave me an immediate refund but then say 28 days to investigate. If they find the test company did nothing wrong then they will charge me the money again. I’m confident the test company were in the wrong seeing as they still have not delivered my sons test result. But we’ll see. Still meaning to write to my MP but as he’s a Tory tw@t who’s already blocked me on Facebook not sure if it’s worth it.

I put a claim in to my credit card company. They gave me an immediate refund but then say 28 days to investigate. If they find the test company did nothing wrong then they will charge me the money again. I’m confident the test company were in the wrong seeing as they still have not delivered my sons test result. But we’ll see. Still meaning to write to my MP but as he’s a Tory tw@t who’s already blocked me on Facebook not sure if it’s worth it.
I have just written to Atrucheck for the final time. I paid for my test with a debit card, schoolboy error.

I am writing to my MP who I have a good link to and also going to write up on Trustpilot as that seems to rattle their cage. Will ensure I am legally covered when I do.

Also considering small claims court, at least I know that I will cost them even if it costs me all the money I recover in fees.

Stuart Brennan worth a mail on twitter too.

I have just written to Atrucheck for the final time. I paid for my test with a debit card, schoolboy error.

I am writing to my MP who I have a good link to and also going to write up on Trustpilot as that seems to rattle their cage. Will ensure I am legally covered when I do.

Also considering small claims court, at least I know that I will cost them even if it costs me all the money I recover in fees.

I paid with debit card, and just asked my bank for a Charge Back. I wasn't able to provide any attachments, it only allowed text, but have everything screen shot if needed.

Even if I used a Credit Card I couldn't ask for a s.75 refund as it was for under £100 as far as I understand it. They said the investigation will take up to 10 days. The charge back took about 10 mins, and that was looking at emails to check dates of contact and finding my bank details for the form.

You get 4 months to do it, worth a go. It is the principle. They need to be punished.

Paying by debit card means you can contact your bank under charge back scheme.
Deffo worth doing and can do it with local branch.

I paid with debit card, and just asked my bank for a Charge Back. I wasn't able to provide any attachments, it only allowed text, but have everything screen shot if needed.

Even if I used a Credit Card I couldn't ask for a s.75 refund as it was for under £100 as far as I understand it. They said the investigation will take up to 10 days. The charge back took about 10 mins, and that was looking at emails to check dates of contact and finding my bank details for the form.

You get 4 months to do it, worth a go. It is the principle. They need to be punished.
Thanks for that, yes its a scandal.

There was a 5 min feature on ITN on Wednesday night, interviewed a whistleblower/insider from one of the testing companies. Confirmed it was all a massive rip-off. Loads of tests are just binned and they send out a standard form negative if anyone kicks off, regardless if they are positive or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.