Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just received full refund from blindspot.got email today to say
I had to register the Day 2 test three times until they eventually sent me a result 10 days later. Absolute scam merchants. I knew it would be the case when I turned up at Canal Street early that morning and heard all the Scouse accents inside and outside. I have serious doubts any of them samples were actually tested

Just received full refund from blindspot.got email today to say
Don't get too excited mate. I got an e-mail 2 weeks ago saying I was getting a full refund and its still not in my account. I've e-mailed them again chasing it up but not had a reply

What did you claim for? I never received my day 2 result.
Two weeks after sending my test when i returned to uk i never received my results so emailed them to say its been 2 weeks ive got no results and i want to make a complaint.they sent me my results the day after and 2 weeks on from that which was today i got email to say il receive full refund of 130 quid in 3 to 5 working days.

Don't get too excited mate. I got an e-mail 2 weeks ago saying I was getting a full refund and its still not in my account. I've e-mailed them again chasing it up but not had a reply
Money cleared in my account yesterday 260 quid i got back for mine and my mrs tests so i got the full refund

What did you claim for? I never received my day 2 result.
Go on blindspot website and email them telling them you never received your tests results and you want to make a complaint as you havent provided a service you advertised for.kick up.a fuss on the email and wait for them to get back to you

I had to register the Day 2 test three times until they eventually sent me a result 10 days later. Absolute scam merchants. I knew it would be the case when I turned up at Canal Street early that morning and heard all the Scouse accents inside and outside. I have serious doubts any of them samples were actually tested
Make a complaint go on blindspot send them a snotty email to say your not happy and you never provided a service that was advertised and you want to make a complaint.you will get full refund

Money cleared in my account yesterday 260 quid i got back for mine and my mrs tests so i got the full refund
Bizarrely just minutes after my post on Thursday I got another e-mail apologising for the hold up in processing the refund and saying it has now been processed and will be in my account in 3 to 5 working days

However it is a partial refund (£65 as opposed to £130) because it was only the day 2 results I didn't receive. Technically it is correct but I was expecting the full refund like you got... oh well its better than nothing

Bizarrely just minutes after my post on Thursday I got another e-mail apologising for the hold up in processing the refund and saying it has now been processed and will be in my account in 3 to 5 working days

However it is a partial refund (£65 as opposed to £130) because it was only the day 2 results I didn't receive. Technically it is correct but I was expecting the full refund like you got... oh well its better than nothing
That's bizarre because i got full refund for same circumstances

Got refunded eurofins 2 day eventually by the company without fully going through with charge back.

I am in credit for the trip now after selling off disgarded tickets as well and only having a 6 hr drinking window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.