Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I'm currently waking up every day and double checking every aspect of my trip!
Bricking it as to what happens:
If my first test on Wednesday screws up
If my second test on Friday screws up
If something happens with my flight
If I get to the stadium and something prevents me getting in
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I ordered with Randox Health two test kits for the outbound pcr and a day two test combined. Ordered Saturday before 1pm, as they recommended, to receive it ‘next day’ (meaning today) - nothing has arrived. Hopefully it will tomorrow so I can get one of the tests dispatched tomorrow at their drop box before 5pm.
I am only sending one back because the tests need your passport number on, and I, like the idiot I am, only noticed on Saturday that my passport was out of date! So Wednesday I am driving to Newport Wales to get an emergency passport. I can then see if the first Randox result has come back and if it has, I will send my test off hopefully in time for my flight on Friday - cutting it very fine. If the first test has not come back I will be scrambling around for a 24hour test centre for an appointment first thing Thursday. What a fuckin’ pallava!
And we don’t even have game tickets!

I ordered with Randox Health two test kits for the outbound pcr and a day two test combined. Ordered Saturday before 1pm, as they recommended, to receive it ‘next day’ (meaning today) - nothing has arrived. Hopefully it will tomorrow so I can get one of the tests dispatched tomorrow at their drop box before 5pm.
I am only sending one back because the tests need your passport number on, and I, like the idiot I am, only noticed on Saturday that my passport was out of date! So Wednesday I am driving to Newport Wales to get an emergency passport. I can then see if the first Randox result has come back and if it has, I will send my test off hopefully in time for my flight on Friday - cutting it very fine. If the first test has not come back I will be scrambling around for a 24hour test centre for an appointment first thing Thursday. What a fuckin’ pallava!
And we don’t even have game tickets!
Know some people who dropped randox tests off at deansgate and the airport yesterday Middayish and both had results by 7am today. Obviously they state 24hr from receipt but hope it puts you at ease a little

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.