Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I've received the email from sportsworld about the locators. If you are on the one day trip with the club then you can only fill in the Portugal locator from Thursday and the UK locator from friday.

Depends really on how long is said when you book. You should get a fit to fly certificate which you need to print and take with you as well as having a copy on your phone.
Sorry for all the questions but is the fit to fly one not the same as PCR test? Im going independently aswell not with club

Just had some reassuring news!! The pharmacist at Wolstenholme pharmacy in Oldham will PERSONALLY drop samples to lab on Thurs night to ensure we all get our results by Friday evening !!! Now I can relax !
Sorry for all the questions but is the fit to fly one not the same as PCR test? Im going independently aswell not with club
It is mate. To get a FTF you have to do PCR

does anyone know where to go to get an antigen / lateral flow test in porto bsides the airport?

cheers!

I booked with a company called Qured - basically you take the test with you and do a video call with a health professional to make sure you do the test properly... Only takes 20 minutes so doing that Saturday morning before flying back Sunday.

Should be fun after a day on the beer Friday and more than likely a can or 2 for breakfast!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.