Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Will need to charge my phone for return online locator text, not been to Portybefirs, but I assume plus adapters that work in France and Spain also work in Portugal? Sorry but I keep funding new things to worry about!

Have filled in my passenger locator form for Portugal, including the data capture characters at the end, and submitted it but I keep getting a 'validation.captcha' message in pink near the top of the form I guess this means it hasn't been submitted - anyone else had this problem? Haven't received any confirmation by email or any message on the website to say it's been received.

How long does the pcr test take to return? Do you just get an email saying you are fine and show that trying to get in stadium?

How long does the pcr test take to return? Do you just get an email saying you are fine and show that trying to get in stadium?

Depends really on how long is said when you book. You should get a fit to fly certificate which you need to print and take with you as well as having a copy on your phone.

Hey everyone, I’ve just got tickets! Buzzing!!

Is there a consensus on where city fans are staying in Porto? Presumably round the stadium will be packed out with fans, but want to double check before I book hotels. I’ve heard there’s a fan zone and want to be near as many (sky) blues as possible!
Theres nothing worthwile round the stadium

Just about to drive out to put the Randox test in one of their dedicated boxes. The instructions were as clear as mud! I hope we’ve done it right.
The pack was meant to contain the Day 2 test - it didn’t so I’ve sent off for another. Got receipt, so that should suffice.
Still need to sort out a test for our return on Sunday ... oh, and the small detail of getting a passport from Wales tomorrow.
This will be my final trip abroad until the world has got this COVID mess sorted out. It’s fuckin’ ridiculous!

Have filled in my passenger locator form for Portugal, including the data capture characters at the end, and submitted it but I keep getting a 'validation.captcha' message in pink near the top of the form I guess this means it hasn't been submitted - anyone else had this problem? Haven't received any confirmation by email or any message on the website to say it's been received.
When it’s done you get a message saying it’s been submitted as well as a QR code.image.jpg

Just had some reassuring news!! The pharmacist at Wolstenholme pharmacy in Oldham will PERSONALLY drop samples to lab on Thurs night to ensure we all get our results by Friday evening !!! Now I can relax !

I think the Portuguese locator can be done up to 4 days before, I did mine last night, travel Friday. Uk deffo has to be within 48 hours of returning
I have just done mine after receiving an e-mail from the club. You have to make up your seat number for admin purposes - now for the bloody test............

This is a fucking headache 2 vaccines £200 on tests and still no wiser fuck off covid
Sorted filled in Portuguese locator form on line got confirmation email, so test to fly out booked,day 2 kit ordered and paid ??locator form filled in if they want out else they can fuck off I will watch it on the telly:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.