Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Does anyone know why City say after 1pm. If on official trip and arrive back in UK at 6am. Then anytime on Thursday ok, right?
If you go off the government advice then i think so, not sure where City are getting the 1pm from unless it's a typo and should be 1am. 72hrs or 3 days from 1pm on Thursday would be that time on Sunday and all those on the day trips will be back by then

Does anyone know why City say after 1pm. If on official trip and arrive back in UK at 6am. Then anytime on Thursday ok, right?
I thought this, especially when blindspot, who they have linked up with, are advising drop the tests off between 6am-10am on Thursday.

I was going to drop off Friday but have the issue of getting them printed!

I might be being a bit thick. In fact I probably am as I went to the pub last night, but what is the score with the day 2 tests? I know they have to be booked in advance but do they have to be taken on the Monday (the second day back in the UK) or the Tuesday (2 full days after returning).

I might be being a bit thick. In fact I probably am as I went to the pub last night, but what is the score with the day 2 tests? I know they have to be booked in advance but do they have to be taken on the Monday (the second day back in the UK) or the Tuesday (2 full days after returning).
It will be Tuesday. Day 0 is classed as the day you arrive back in UK, so Sunday.

Has anyone on here been able to get hold of Dam Health? I’ve phoned 4 times to try and rearrange my test and had no answer !

On or before day 2 the day you land being day zero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.