Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Had my PCR test at midday today with My Healthcare Clinic at the Hilton next to the airport. Paid for results in 3 hours and got them back in less than 90 minutes. Had brought the date forward from tomorrow as was concerned I wouldn’t get them back in time for the flight on Friday morning. Means an extra antigen test over there and with results back as quick as that maybe I was worrying over nothing but it’s done now and one of the hurdles is out of the way.

Exactly why I did mine today

Tickets arrived!! Flight 6 out at 8 am back at 1.15 am. Bracing myself for an 8am swabbing in the morning ... fortunately I've got a hooter the size of Concorde so, unless I lose the bloody thing up there, shouldn't pose too many problems.
Is that with the club trip? Is it just an e-mail to be printed off? I was expecting it to be an electronic boarding card to download to your phone

Cheapest place to order a day 2 test please?

Also just been to heald green pharmacy and picked up a test at home pcr, need to take it back before 10am tomorrow as I have a flight on friday

Cheers

In a seemingly endless list of things to do here I’ve at least done no1 and collected the tickets from the Etihad this evening. No2 in the morning at 9.30 is the first PCR test at Heald Green pharmacy. Fingers crossed

I tell yer all something, the whole lot of this testing shit is nothing but an utter fucking scam.
Test at home pcr kits what an utter load of bollocks.. If you had to goto to a place and make sure it's done properly well fine.. But we're not, there having all our fucking pants down about this, but we have to conform to go.
Makes my piss boil this,, day 2 test day 2 my fucking arse!!!
Am I missing something with these home tests? How do they actually know when you did it? In fact how do they actually know who did it

I could get the missus's mum to do mine. She's not left the house for a year so I'm 99.9% sure she'd provide a negative for me

Of course I'm not going to do that... but I could

Exactly as I said a total utter scam
Am I missing something with these home tests? How do they actually know when you did it? In fact how do they actually know who did it

I could get the missus's mum to do mine. She's not left the house for a year so I'm 99.9% sure she'd provide a negative for me

Of course I'm not going to do that... but I could
A mate if mine where I work did 1 just to test sumert..he was sent it he took it out the box never put it near his mouth and sent it back
Result... Negative!! No shit sherlock

Those on the day trip are we still getting match tickets on the flight? I’ve seen numerous blues picking tickets up at the ground, I guess they are independent travellers?

I'm out with Wizz Friday afternoon, they have pushed me back 20 minutes, no dramas.

Someone else I know going with Ryanair from Stansted on Friday, Ryanair moved their flight by over 5 hours so they have claimed a refund and rebooked with Easyjet for a fraction of what they paid Ryanair.
Worked out very well for them.
Are you flying out of Luton on Wizz mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.