Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I'll say this to,you lot with the test at home kits, if any 1 of you were feeling like shit would you of honestly of done that test yerself... I would say 95% of you would of said not a fking chance in hell.

So there you go scammed scammed I tell you of the highest order

What hotel you in? Im going to kip on someone’s floor and get the tram, takes about 45 mins door to door.
I’m on the same flight. Who have you booked the taxi with? How much does it cost?

Sorry boys only just seen both of these, im in Boa Vista by the river, £22 in a taxi to pick me up from the door and drop me at the airport was well worth it, think the firm are called Pickup Transfers

Did my PCR test at the airport station - Collinsons - just had result back (negative). Highly recommend them - good setup. Had a chat with the lady checking me in and she said they have loads of Blues booked in over the coming days
Do they do the day 2 test for when you return? Cheers

In a seemingly endless list of things to do here I’ve at least done no1 and collected the tickets from the Etihad this evening. No2 in the morning at 9.30 is the first PCR test at Heald Green pharmacy. Fingers crossed

It's an endless box ticking exercise at the minute.

Had my test this morning so should have the result tomorrow.
Just done online check in for my outbound flight.
Doing that allowed me to complete the Portugal arrival form as I now had a seat number.
The accomm where I'm staying also wanted me to upload passport details so had to sort that.

Next on the list is printing off half a tree at work tomorrow.
Oh yeah, and I might need to pack at some point.

I'm not going to the game sadly but I am glad I'm not flying home until Wednesday, almost justifies all these endless hoops.

It's an endless box ticking exercise at the minute.

Had my test this morning so should have the result tomorrow.
Just done online check in for my outbound flight.
Doing that allowed me to complete the Portugal arrival form as I now had a seat number.
The accomm where I'm staying also wanted me to upload passport details so had to sort that.

Next on the list is printing off half a tree at work tomorrow.
Oh yeah, and I might need to pack at some point.

I'm not going to the game sadly but I am glad I'm not flying home until Wednesday, almost justifies all these endless hoops.
BA don’t allow online check in until you’ve uploaded your negative test document and they’ve approved it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.