Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Does anyone have a number for Rachel?
Sat outside the lab in Warrington having got an email that barcode not valid and been told it’s because Blindspot haven’t linked it properly

I had the same problem and i called the lab that was on the test kit form and they have said to me that you need to register on this link https://www.blindspotglobal.com/register-your-coronavirus-test/ and not the QR Code on the alpha biolabs sheet

Can any of you BM sages help me out here, just got my negative result back from my PCR test..
it says sample taken 26/5/21 Sample tested 27/5/21 - Will this cover me coming home on 30/5/21 yes or no please, I will be checking myself but I’m out on a building site at the moment and could do with cheering the fuck up :-)
Hi mate, it’ll cover you for the game but you’ll need to take antigen test for return journey home. Think you can take this at Porto airport, seen some place called unilabs mentioned too. In the same boat as you, except I’m flying back 29th.

Hi mate, it’ll cover you for the game but you’ll need to take antigen test for return journey home. Think you can take this at Porto airport, seen some place called unilabs mentioned too. In the same boat as you, except I’m flying back 29th.
Great stuff thanks for the reply mate, can’t wait to get past all these tests and fuckin about and get on the piss in Porto

I had the same problem and i called the lab that was on the test kit form and they have said to me that you need to register on this link https://www.blindspotglobal.com/register-your-coronavirus-test/ and not the QR Code on the alpha biolabs sheet
I had the same issue, in the rejection email it had a link to refill the form, did that and i got a confirmation email saying its ok, so fingers crossed everythings ok.

Just registered it on the link you have put here, i had done it on the alpha biolabs link, probably being over carefull.
Is that definitely the correct link ?

Last edited:
They normally go by the time the sample was taken, not when it was tested
I think that’s true mate, couldn’t risk not getting the test back in time, my mate has just had their test result returned as inconclusive and now has to a scramble a 3 hour job..
If this wasn’t the CL final I would have sacked it by now, it’s a fuckin mare sorting all this out for 3 days, 2 of them travelling ..!

Just a heads up for anyone who cant wear a mask, your sunflower lanyard will not wash over there and they require a letter from your GP and for you to wear a faceshield instead.

Just been reading a post from Portugal and they are not happy with the amount of brits walking into the terminal without masks on.

I had the same issue, in the rejection email it had a link to refill the form, did that and i got a confirmation email saying its ok, so fingers crossed everythings ok.
same here 3rd time it worked but called this this morning to make sure and thats when they told me to register with blindspot

what a nightmare don't know who to believe and cant get anyone at blindspot to talk to me

I think that’s true mate, couldn’t risk not getting the test back in time, my mate has just had their test result returned as inconclusive and now has to a scramble a 3 hour job..
If this wasn’t the CL final I would have sacked it by now, it’s a fuckin mare sorting all this out for 3 days, 2 of them travelling ..!
Same here. Done nothing but fret about Covid tests and flights for 3 days now and trying to co-ordinate everything between me and my lad when we’re in different parts of the country. Haven’t had his flight details yet. Off out for my Covid test now, which is pretty much a one shot deal, cos tomorrow I’m driving up to Manchester and then due out to Porto first thing Saturday. The actual match is gonna seem like a breeze in terms of stress!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.