Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

If anyone is with dam health make sure they have dated the cert correctly. My test was the 25th yet they put the 27th on the result. Saves me getting an antigen so a result for me, but if I was flying today I wouldn't have got my flight.

Slightly worried the dam cert just says PCR test and not RT-PCR test too.

It was a RT-PCR check if Dam Health did it as that's the only option on the website. Seems odd they wouldn't put that on the certificate.

same here 3rd time it worked but called this this morning to make sure and thats when they told me to register with blindspot

what a nightmare don't know who to believe and cant get anyone at blindspot to talk to me
I had the same issue but then got another email immediately after with what appeared the be a confirmation. I spoke to Mike this morning who said it will be fine as their system isn’t always reading the AB properly or summat

Following on from above message

You book a test time and the chemists are open until 10pm. Test costs 25 euros. Were staying round Aliados square and the chemist is next door to McDonalds. Aliados Square is where the Chelsea fanzone is currently being built.

It was a RT-PCR check if Dam Health did it as that's the only option on the website. Seems odd they wouldn't put that on the certificate.
Yes it's the only pcr test they do, don't understand why they don't put that on the cert!

Who are the airline for the city day trips? Had a flight number but need the airline for the locator form

Yes it's the only pcr test they do, don't understand why they don't put that on the cert!
It says in the clinical comments bit: 'The result of your PCR swab test was made available by a trained health professional after analysis using a high performance RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction) system registered and CE approved for use in the European Union.'

I'm hoping that will be enough but I am still shitting it!

It says in the clinical comments bit: 'The result of your PCR swab test was made available by a trained health professional after analysis using a high performance RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction) system registered and CE approved for use in the European Union.'

I'm hoping that will be enough but I am still shitting it!

You'll be sound, you're on the plane with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.