Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Hi pal so reading that mine done Thursday come back Sunday will cover that then don’t need 2 test just the Thursday one

Yes mate; a PCR test done in England on Thursday will cover you for a flight back to England on Sunday as it falls within the 3 day rule as per current Gov website conditions.

Don't forget you'll also need to pre-book a 'day 2' PCR test to take when you get home. You have to pre-book it because the reference from it goes on your Passenger Locator Form (PLF) that you'll have to complete within 48 hours of flying back to UK.
It also needs to be a specifically 'day 2' PCR test.

Just been thinking, when booking covid tests, do you guys have to pay in advance or is it pay on the day? If it's pay on the day, would it be worth getting a free NHS test done on Tuesday, making sure you're not positive? As I'd hate to spend 200 on a test to find out I'm positive.

Yes mate; a PCR test done in England on Thursday will cover you for a flight back to England on Sunday as it falls within the 3 day rule as per current Gov website conditions.

Don't forget you'll also need to pre-book a 'day 2' PCR test to take when you get home. You have to pre-book it because the reference from it goes on your Passenger Locator Form (PLF) that you'll have to complete within 48 hours of flying back to UK.
It also needs to be a specifically 'day 2' PCR test.
Booked through Wolstenholme pharmacy for Thursday 1pm and they’ve arranged a Day 2 test for me as well through a partner company

Booked through Wolstenholme pharmacy for Thursday 1pm and they’ve arranged a Day 2 test for me as well through a partner company

Taking your test in the UK before travel​

If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.

The service on which you will arrive back in the UK must set off for the UKwithin 3 days of when you took the test.

Does this mean that if you have your text at 7.00am on Thursday & fly back at 12.30 pm on Sunday that you need a test, contradicts the 3 days

If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.

The service on which you will arrive back in the UK must set off for the UKwithin 3 days of when you took the test.

Does this mean that if you have your text at 7.00am on Thursday & fly back at 12.30 pm on Sunday that you need a test, contradicts the 3 days
3 days = 72 hours. Go over that, need 2 tests

That's not correct.

The negative test you need to get back into the UK needs to have been done in any of the 3 days before you fly.

Eg; fly back Sunday, then your test can be completed anytime on the Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

View attachment 17529
Ta bud I thought it was as 72 hours and this was reason City say Thursday after 1 pm for those of us on the day trip. Fucking minefield!

Yes it’s a private test done with the standards of a registered UK pharmacy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.