Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Collinsons PCR testing at Manchester Airport (train station) cant be faulted....done yesterday at 3pm, results today at 3pm. £68 after the 20% off with Sport Options.

My test pack still not arrived despite ordering on Saturday. Just spoken to my contact at Blind Spot who advised others in exactly same position, acknowledged it was their fault and, if not delivered tomorrow, they will carry out test at the drop-off site in town on Friday morning. Incidentally, Kevin Parker told me likewise this afternoon. Fuck me, what a carry on! Is any match worth this?
Hopefully this one will definitely be worth it

Looks like they close at 5pm on Fridays which is the time I land, I’ve signed into their website but it doesn’t mention a kiosk at the airport ?
Will have to sort Saturday morning if all else fails
Dont worry too much im only going at the airport to get it out the way they have plenty of places in the town and other providers too. If you want to use Synlab though I think they shut at 11:30 AM on saturday

Has anyone noticed the airline being used by sportsworld (air tanker) is not listed on the airlines on the portugal locator card?
Google Air Tanker, they are the military standby aircraft for transporting UK troops. There are two in Jet2 colours and there was one flying with Thomas Cook when they were operating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.