Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Waiting for DAM Health in Stretford shortly after 3pm.

The longer I wait, the more dry my throat gets and the more my head hurts.

Dead stressful this whole process.

Did mine at DAM Stretford at 17:00. They told me results before midnight but nothing yet.

I'm flying Saturday but thought I'd do the test Thursday as I could see a cock up inbound. Kept Friday as a contingency.

Getting twitchy now.

Didn't learn from my last stag do in ibiza when I went a couple of days early to 'chill out'.

Train from Lisbon to porto tomorrow morning. See you there.

Up the blues

Has anybody at all posted that they have had a negative or an inconclusive?

Suspect that this testing is one huge scam
No suspicion about it of course it is. Cannot believe the press are not all over it but they seem to toe the line these days. Not the fault of the pharmacists and providers though, its government farming it out to their mates making rules, and capitalising on the fact that lots of people have a bit more spare cash after 14 months of not going out etc. How many of us have just gone ahead and whacked a couple of hundred quid down on tests that essentially are exactly the same as the NHS ones?What’s incredible is that the free tests have been good enough for insurance to work professionally, or millions of kids in schools, yet not quite good enough for going to a football match or go on holiday.

Will be one of the scandals of the pandemic period at some point for sure. Family of 5 doing a week trip away currently looking at around a grand in tests. Guess the Tory cunts had to find a way to claw back some of the furlough money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.