Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Yessss negative can relax now see you boys 2moz good look to all still waiting
Get in we are both negative as well. Flight 15 here we come. Now to remember not to get bladdered tonight as alcohol raises the body temp.

is anybody still waiting for test results from blindspot?

we handed in 5 tests this morning at the same time. The results for 4 all turned up at about 4.30 within minutes of each other, but 1 set of results not come yet

Has anyone else not got test booking reference for the return PCR from dam health to fill out the UK passenger locater form?

is anybody still waiting for test results from blindspot?

we handed in 5 tests this morning at the same time. The results for 4 all turned up at about 4.30 within minutes of each other, but 1 set of results not come yet
We are still waiting for one of our group.

Hi, getting paranoid before flying as thought I would get a QR code or something for the negative test, whereas I’ve just got an email PDF (from Epistem - in Manchester).

Is that all I need to show Ryanair to fly and also at the ground?

anyone use Atruchecks? did mine yesterday morning - not heard anything. Need all my nails for tomorrow night and this is not helping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.