Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Has anybody had issues getting into the UK with the 72 hour/3 day thing?

No problems using PCR from Thursday on our 1805 BA flight. We also seem to be the only ones who got away in decent time and landed 15 minutes early.

Manchester border control only wanted to see passports and ask what country we’d come from.

Thanks, the number for Mike I got from a pm managed to sort it out hour n half before gate closure on last flight, never slept so bad the night before + talk about morning stress.

How did you get on?
Shite never made it today the PCR test company emailed apologising and sent my 139 back
They are not interested re my match ticket taxis and day 2 Covid test losses
I am considering taking them to the small claims court for breach of contract as a matter of principle

Landed in Liverpool about 45 mins ago. Only checked my passport. Didn't ask anything about the UK locator form (and therefore the day 2 test) or my negative test result.

Absolute shambles.

Landed in Liverpool about 45 mins ago. Only checked my passport. Didn't ask anything about the UK locator form (and therefore the day 2 test) or my negative test result.

Absolute shambles.

I honestly don't know how border control are not up to speed yet. My last flight was in November, and there was nothing. Just breeze on through as normal, despite all the warnings about locator forms etc. If it's the same now, the cynic in me suggests it's just policy now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.