Champions League Final | Useful Information

When I travel, I normally activate an eSIM from Maya and pay for a data package.I think for Turkey 10GB of data is about £14 and you have 30 days to use it from when you activate it. If you have a fairly new phone you should be able to use eSIM. It's fairly easy to set up too, there is nothing physical to install.

I was in the US earlier this year and switched my roaming on for a minute or two, to do something and it cost me about £20. The charges can be scary for data if you are not careful.
Agreed pal. Unfortunately I am technology useless so putting in and taking out sims is something I see as being for the Jack Bauer’s of this world!

booked my apartment 3 miles away near Masko station. I guess uefa just encourages city fans to use shuttle bus but not a must? Anyone knows if metro would stop at every stations or just Yenikapi

Advice needed re SAW...on my email it states need to wear a mask at all times on plane and at airport....is this true
Any Blues on the Charleroi to Saw 13.15 Fri aft arrive 5.30.

So it looks like:
1) The last bus from the airport to the ground on the day if 6pm (our flight is due to IST at 17:10)
2) UEFA are saying don't use taxi's
3) They have timed the match so that public transport finishes before the end of the game?
4) The only other transport back from the ground are shuttle buses (do they only stop at the drop off point? If so what are you supposed to do if not staying near there?)

Looks like our options are either not take any bags and go straight to the ground on a shuttle bus before they finish at 18:00, if we manage to get to the airport on time. Or get a taxi to the hotel and then try and get one to the ground.

Getting back I have no idea. Walk 4.5 miles to the hotel or try and get a taxi.

Not sure what taxi's are like on matchdays, UEFA saying on their page not a good idea to use them but are they talking shit? They also say something about Uber being illegal in Turkey but yet I have the app and it says you can book in Istanbul.
Is this true? I assumed the Metro was running all night so we could get back to Taksim from Yenikapi?

Suppose the only consolation if that isn't the case is that thousands of fans will be in the same boat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.