Champions League Final | Useful Information

Wasnt sure where to stick this, but watch yourselves out there blues.

Fiorentina fans reported as having attacked West Ham fans ahead of their final tonight. Hopefully Inter will be more interested in the football, but the Italian ultras always see attacking the English as some kind of trophy.

we are staying about 15 minute walk from Yenikapi coach park. i believe the fan zone is near hear with all sorts going in including a legends game. is anyone spending the day here? or in yenikapi bars nearby. let me know cheers

Anyone flying from Dalaman to Istanbul on Friday morning with Turkish Airways check your emails, they've just cancelled our flight the cunts.

we are staying about 15 minute walk from Yenikapi coach park. i believe the fan zone is near hear with all sorts going in including a legends game. is anyone spending the day here? or in yenikapi bars nearby. let me know cheers

We’re staying nearby in Fahti so maybe

Hello,

Posting it again. My last post was and under review and by the time it was on a lot of conversation has taken place

Anyone entering through Gate L in the stadium. I specifically applied for Man City tickets in UEFA lottery and got tickets in block 708. But when I look at the map, it appears to be on the Intermilan fans side. Anyone here in that block or entering through that gate? Just wanted to make sure that it is a City supporters block. Thanks
Similar here, My gate is M which is City side and but seats in block 711 suspecting it's intermilan fans side

Anyone flying from Dalaman to Istanbul on Friday morning with Turkish Airways check your emails, they've just cancelled our flight the cunts.
Yeah they changed mine from Bodrum the other day. Instead of 2330 on Friday night getting in at 0100 it’s 0345 Saturday morning getting in at 0505.

With a long wait in bodrum through the night now.

Not the end of the world but it’s a difference between getting to bed at 3am to not getting to bed at all. And I’m at an age I like my bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.