Champions League Final | Useful Information

This doesn't look great for Italian football. Anyone know how bad the Inter fans are?

you're in a European final, one with an extremely limited number of tickets, so why the fuck would your primary aim be to go and cause carnage? Imagine getting arrested in a foreign country and missing the final because you wanted to throw a few chairs around. Sad twats. Hopefully they're the scousers of Italy and inter can behave themselves.

Night Metro Lines:

• M1A Yenikapi-Ataturk Airport,
  • M1B Yenikapi-Kirazli,
  • M2 Yenikapi-Haciosman (Not in operation in between Sanayi Mahallesi and Seyrantepe Stations),
  • M4 Kadikoy-Sabiha Gokcen Airport,
  • M5 Uskudar-Cekmekoy,
  • M6 Levent-Bogazici University/Hisarustu,
  • M7 Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey,
When Do Night Metro Services Start and When Do They End?
The Night Metro will operate on the nights connecting Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday. With this planning, there will be 66 hours of uninterrupted operation between 06:00 on Friday morning and 00:00 on Sunday.

How are we going to operate during sports event and special event days?
On the days when the Night Metro is operational, Sports Events, Special Events, or on the days when the decision to extend the time is taken by the IMM Assembly Decision, the lines included in the Night Metro operation will be switched to night operation as of 00:00, without any time and frequency changes. On the lines other than these 7 lines, only the service will be extended and service will be provided until the end of the extension, as in the previous periods. Unless there is a special situation and it is announced, the lines that will only make extension on the services are as follows:
  • M3 Kirazli-Basaksehir,
  • M9 Bahariye-Olimpiyat,
  • T1 Kabatas-Bagcilar,
  • T3 Kadikoy-Moda,
  • T4 Topkapi-Mescid-i Selam,
  • T5 Cibali-Alibeyköy Coach Station,
  • F1 Taksim-Kabatas
These lines above will extend their services with this principle.

That's brilliant, thanks very much.

@Lincolnshire_Blue or any other blue already in Istanbul, do you know if WhatsApp works over there? I’ve heard you need VPN but wanted to check. I’ve got Maya.net eSim but just wanted to know whether it’ll be WhatsApp or FaceTime audio calls to Mrs ABM. Thanks

you're in a European final, one with an extremely limited number of tickets, so why the fuck would your primary aim be to go and cause carnage? Imagine getting arrested in a foreign country and missing the final because you wanted to throw a few chairs around. Sad twats. Hopefully they're the scousers of Italy and inter can behave themselves.
Loads have travelled without tickets as allocations were very low. They aint there for the football most likely

Evening Blue Boys,
With regards to seating etc at the stadium, what’s the consensus here, are you all going to sit in your designated seat or try and group together with mates because the allocation was random ?
I’m in 721 and my best mate is 722, you reckon we’ll get away with it ?
Appreciate the responses #CTID
Mr The Ox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.