Champions League Final | Useful Information

Evening Blue Boys,
With regards to seating etc at the stadium, what’s the consensus here, are you all going to sit in your designated seat or try and group together with mates because the allocation was random ?
I’m in 721 and my best mate is 722, you reckon we’ll get away with it ?
Appreciate the responses #CTID
Mr The Ox
Hope not

O2 roaming is midnight to midnight local time based on the capital city of the country you are visiting
Just remember if you add the bolt on for turkey it will turn off your euro free roaming. So don't add it till u get to turkey if you have a connecting flight in eu. Or you will be charged for using phone in eu

haha, not quite sure they be anywhere near the worst in Italy. Nothing on Napoli, Roma, or Lazio.
No idea how the Milan clubs stack up, but not like the 3 above. Really had no idea Fiorentina would be like that.
you're in a European final, one with an extremely limited number of tickets, so why the fuck would your primary aim be to go and cause carnage? Imagine getting arrested in a foreign country and missing the final because you wanted to throw a few chairs around. Sad twats. Hopefully they're the scousers of Italy and inter can behave themselves.

Just remember if you add the bolt on for turkey it will turn off your euro free roaming. So don't add it till u get to turkey if you have a connecting flight in eu. Or you will be charged for using phone in eu
eh ?
Im going to copenhagen tomorrow and fly to turkey on friday, i just presumed when i get to copenhagen i will go onto euro free roaming ( i will turn my mobile off around friday noon when i fly to turkey ) and when i turn my mobile on after arriving at saw on friday it will start my bolt on.

It looked and sounded like obese Englishmen trying to throw stuff and failing to me. One of the younger ones has a West Ham shirt on.

I'm a hard west ham fan, I pick up a chair and shout "cam an".
That’s the main takeaway for you? Not the Italian fans running past throwing flares, and some clearly carrying weapons. Utterly bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.