Champions League Final | Useful Information

Had a few beers this afternoon around Kadikoy. Fenerbache are based in this area. It would be mint if City ever drawn them in European competition. Kadikoy full of bars and beer was less than £2 a pint in some.

Nice walking around the harbour area on route to the stadium. Kadikoy is a cool place.

Had a few beers this afternoon around Kadikoy. Fenerbache are based in this area. It would be mint if City ever drawn them in European competition. Kadikoy full of bars and beer was less than £2 a pint in some.

Nice walking around the harbour area on route to the stadium. Kadikoy is a cool place.
Is that the Asian side? Gonn visit there Sunday I think, not been yet.

Had a mooch around this morning around the Sultanamet area (blue Mosque etc). Proper touristy but we're on our way to Kadikoy to go to the Fenerbache stadium. On route to the port in Eminou there are some decent side streets with many a bar and kebab eatery. Sat in one now having my 1st Efes of the trip.
I’d highly recommend the Besiktas stadium tour, it’s a very easy pleasant 15 min walk from Taksim (one windy road), it’s all downhill on the way & the setting of the stadium is beautiful, located by the sea, it’s a great view as your walking down, cosy around £5 also, lovely little stadium, I did Galatasaray’s yesterday also, that’s 5 stops on metro from Taksim

Any contact details for a taxi service from saw to taksim square. Had one for €50 and when i wanted to confirm they then wanted €110

If you have a hotel in Taksim area, please do everything except use their metro, it's the most complicated thing I've ever done in my life. Most of the employees don't speak English, the ticket machine is in Turkish and all in all it took me more than two hours. But I'm finally here! Anyone in the area for celebration? where are you hanging out today?
Just did the same thing, if you can sort out the istanbulkart it's not that complicated a journey and dirt cheap at about £1.20 excluding cost of card.

@Lincolnshire_Blue or any other blue already in Istanbul, do you know if WhatsApp works over there? I’ve heard you need VPN but wanted to check. I’ve got Maya.net eSim but just wanted to know whether it’ll be WhatsApp or FaceTime audio calls to Mrs ABM. Thanks
Sorry mate only just seen this, my WhatsApp works fine

Kiwi just sent me my boarding pass on Eurowings flight booked for tomorrow.

We've wondered around Galata this afternoon. Beautiful streets with cafes and bars. Then walked up Istikal Street with lots of shops all the way to Taksim Square. Taksim square isn't really anything that special, a few kebab shops really and that's it. The side streets off Istikal has the bars and restaurants. Guessing Nevizade is where people will be going tonight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.