Champions League Final | Useful Information

I’m at my hotel near Galata ! On my own can anyone help they said I need to buy a sim for the internet is this right? Cheers anyone

I’m at my hotel near Galata ! On my own can anyone help they said I need to buy a sim for the internet is this right? Cheers anyone
If you are there now and don't have a phone capable of ESim, then check google maps for nearest Turk Cell shop. If your phone is unlocked, they will place one of their Turkish SIM's in it. Probably about £20. You will need your passport.

How did you realise it was an error and what are the consequences, as we have entered 'normal passport' twice,and boarding passes have been issued?

I tried checking in with 'normal passport' selected and the 'visa/residence permit' option set to false.

It failed with an obscure error about a Visa but I tried again with 'UK Citizen Passport' selected and it worked.

We've wondered around Galata this afternoon. Beautiful streets with cafes and bars. Then walked up Istikal Street with lots of shops all the way to Taksim Square. Taksim square isn't really anything that special, a few kebab shops really and that's it. The side streets off Istikal has the bars and restaurants. Guessing Nevizade is where people will be going tonight?
Isn't Taksim Inter fanzone?

I recall seeing on another post earlier this week that a lot of places in the city have free wifi which you can access but need to input your passport number. Unsure if this is restricted to certain areas or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.