Champions League Final | Useful Information

Anyone on 0210 Pegasus flight Fri heading to Fatih area and have room for 1 more if have transfer arranged or can fit 1 more in cab?

I’m at my hotel near Galata ! On my own can anyone help they said I need to buy a sim for the internet is this right? Cheers anyone
I’m at my hotel near Galata ! On my own can anyone help they said I need to buy a sim for the internet is this right? Cheers anyone

This is an esim worth getting i was on three and signal pretty crap even though i have 6gb allowance so spent £20
for 5 day sim

Left it too late to get any lira, have some euros left over from a recent trip will I be ok using them everywhere in Istanbul? Especially public transport and restaurants etc
Get your lira over in turkey rate was 1.28 vs 1.24 at John Lewis loads of
places

I’d highly recommend the Besiktas stadium tour, it’s a very easy pleasant 15 min walk from Taksim (one windy road), it’s all downhill on the way & the setting of the stadium is beautiful, located by the sea, it’s a great view as your walking down, cosy around £5 also, lovely little stadium, I did Galatasaray’s yesterday also, that’s 5 stops on metro from Taksim
Cheers fella. Plan on going to Besiktas tomorrow to do a tour. Apparently the area near to the ground is full of nice bars etc so thinking we'll spend a few hours around there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.