Champions League Final | Useful Information

Anyone flying with turkish airlines, if you sign in to their miles n smiles scheme for free and add your details to the booking you can access free wifi. Currently above croatia, on the 1.15 from Manchester. They're not shy on the free beer and wine either, hic.
Did you sign up to the miles n smiles scheme before or after checking in? We fly out at 11.30 tomorrow and have already checked in

Left it too late to get any lira, have some euros left over from a recent trip will I be ok using them everywhere in Istanbul? Especially public transport and restaurants etc

I recall seeing on another post earlier this week that a lot of places in the city have free wifi which you can access but need to input your passport number. Unsure if this is restricted to certain areas or not.
I’m here, free Wi-Fi in bars, no need for passports. WhatsApp is fine too

Left it too late to get any lira, have some euros left over from a recent trip will I be ok using them everywhere in Istanbul? Especially public transport and restaurants etc

Some exchange places dotted about over here (you will lose 5-10%) of the MasterCard exchange rate.

Metro and public transport requires lira. The ones we used today had no card payment option.

If you have a Monzo style card I would use that as much as possible. If not change as you need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.