Champions League Final | Useful Information

Cheers. Do you happen to know if the metro goes to sabiha airport?
My flight home is 10:05am so planning on going back to hotel to get my bags then go straight to airport so I don't fall asleep and miss my flight.
Would be good if metro runs so at least if i do metro yenikapi to taksim I'll know where to get it from.
Same flight pal. I was thinking similarly. Just looking to use hotel to leave and collect bags

Tesco, Asda, the Post Office, M&S, etc. Not MCR Airport or Turkey.
I think the Post Office has a £400 minimum for buying Turkish Lira. Not sure about the others

It’s also worth checking the order and delivery times. Not all places carry Turkish Lira in stock

I've got a post office travel card for turkey and I've taken out a revolut to use in Bulgaria as the post office card didn't have Bulgarian currency on it ,got £50 of cash in each currency .22 notes for £50 in lira felt like a millionaire when she handed over that wedge :+)
You seem very organised!

I think the Post Office has a £400 minimum for buying Turkish Lira. Not sure about the others

It’s also worth checking the order and delivery times. Not all places carry Turkish Lira in stock

There's no minimum at Tesco - I changed £150 yesterday but they had to order it in. They have a minimum however if you wish for the cash to be sent via postal delivery.

Haven’t got a scooby about the shuttle buses. Likewise I don’t know what the specific metro restrictions are which is why I said I assume it’s stadium to city centre only. It’s why I asked. And I didn’t say I thought their metro was closed to everyone everywhere
Buses run from the ground to both airports after the game

those saying take euros.. how does it work in shops/restaurants over there will they have a separate menu listed in euros or what?

I'm skeptical they'd just make up a price on the spot and I'd get ripped off.
imo get some Turkish lira or they will try & do like for like & doesn’t confuse the issue .I always get a better rate over there

those saying take euros.. how does it work in shops/restaurants over there will they have a separate menu listed in euros or what?

I'm skeptical they'd just make up a price on the spot and I'd get ripped off.
In my experience in holiday resorts I've had menus put in front of me with prices in Euros so I've asked for menus in lira. The mark up ranges from minimal to 400% in one case but generally doubled.

Ordered £150 worth of Turkish Lira online on Sunday from Tesco.
Pick up this afternoon after 3.30pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.