Champions League Final | Useful Information

Mine to. I'm going to wait till I'm over there and download it again.
Yes had fan pass in the CL app for couple of days now but can’t transfer to wallet, saying not yet ready. Maybe once tickets are sent out then pass may be able to be moved to wallets.

Only been to Turkey once before years ago, do you still have to handover a crisp £10 note at the Airport?

I know they’ll probably all be bang on but anyone got any kebab/meat restaurant recommendations? Not looking for fancy, just proper authentic massive kebabs.
Don’t know if this is a Clarkey but I watched Masterchef last night, it was from Istanbul. At the beginning in suburb of the City they were making flatbreads stuffed with meat, veg, etc, the price advertised was “50” which is about £2 so I reckon you’ll get “authentic massive kebabs” aplenty for not much more than that, almost everywhere in Istanbul.

It’s like asking if anyone knows a good sandwich shop in Greater Manchester :-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.