Champions League Final | Useful Information

those saying take euros.. how does it work in shops/restaurants over there will they have a separate menu listed in euros or what?

I'm skeptical they'd just make up a price on the spot and I'd get ripped off.

Is the metro for inter only just from the stadium back to the city centre? I need to get to SAW after the game so was assuming bus into city centre then metro from city centre to SAW?
I would presume inter metro from the ground only. You should be able to pick up metro or train from yenikapi to get to the airport.

Google maps directions appears to have their update public transport times for the final in it.

Check page one, a sim for Turkey was mentioned

This was mentioned on page one summary of useful information, which I've now bought.

SimCorner

If you are staying for 4 or 5 days.

£24 for 15 days worth of data, just stick it in the phone when you land. Use code TRAVEL5 to get it for ££22.80.

You don't get calls and texts but don't have to worry about being connected to WiFi for your full holiday, good for using WhatsApp, Google Maps etc.

The link is on page 1.

Thanks mate, couldn't see the wood for the trees there. Much appreciated

Do we have any idea where the shuttle buses will drop off after the match? Presumably it’s a single location?

Is the metro for inter only just from the stadium back to the city centre? I need to get to SAW after the game so was assuming bus into city centre then metro from city centre to SAW?

Why not the shuttle buses that go direct to both airports?

Also there’s 15 million people in Istanbul they’re not gonna make the metro exclusive for inter fans

Why not the shuttle buses that go direct to both airports?

Also there’s 15 million people in Istanbul they’re not gonna make the metro exclusive for inter fans
Haven’t got a scooby about the shuttle buses. Likewise I don’t know what the specific metro restrictions are which is why I said I assume it’s stadium to city centre only. It’s why I asked. And I didn’t say I thought their metro was closed to everyone everywhere

Haven’t got a scooby about the shuttle buses. Likewise I don’t know what the specific metro restrictions are which is why I said I assume it’s stadium to city centre only. It’s why I asked
i'm the same - need to get back to SAW after game. Shuttle buses running direct from ground, 1.5 hours so probably best option

i'm the same - need to get back to SAW after game. Shuttle buses running direct from ground, 1.5 hours so probably best option
Mine is slightly more complicated, need to get to hotel near SAW to pick stuff up and then back to the airport, so probably bus to airport and then taxi from airport to hotel and taxi back again for us

those saying take euros.. how does it work in shops/restaurants over there will they have a separate menu listed in euros or what?

I'm skeptical they'd just make up a price on the spot and I'd get ripped off.
I've got a post office travel card for turkey and I've taken out a revolut to use in Bulgaria as the post office card didn't have Bulgarian currency on it ,got £50 of cash in each currency .22 notes for £50 in lira felt like a millionaire when she handed over that wedge :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.