Champions League Final | Useful Information

What are the rules around medication in Turkey and bringing it with you. I’ve never been to Turkey. Prescribed obviously :-)

Not sure mate, but a great opportunity to stock up on stuff should you need it at the chemist. So much red tape in England due to junkies. Was in Albania recently and a mate picked up all sorts of creams and potions he uses at home for a fraction of the price, an asthma inhaler too for about 2 quid instead of 20.

You can set-up with EE a Travel Data Pass. You only pay on the days you use data abroad. You get 500MB of data a day for £7.84. All you do is text them to set it up.

guys I've just managed to get a ticket. Solo traveller...any advice where to book hotel or air bnb please. Looking at Taksim/besiskas or Kadikoy....recomendations be appreciated

Have all of the “neutral“ tickets sold out? Just trying to gauge how many of them will be queuing up with us for the shuttle buses after the match. No doubt there’ll be several thousand “VIPs” with their own transport, but what about the other 20,000+? Are these likely to be City/inter fans? Are there likely to be many neutral Turks driving to the stadium? Will they be using the metro with the Inter fans, or will they be in our bus queue? And roughly how many City fans will be heading directly back to the airport rather than joining the shuttle bus queue?

How many, roughly, do we expect to be in the shuttle bus queue? 10,000? 25,000? 40,000+?
This is our concern also. Could be chaos and missing of flights. The advice is not to use taxis and the Metro seems to be for Inter. Worrying.

It’s probably been mentioned earlier in the thread but your passport has to have minimum 6 months validity left to enter Turkey.
I’ve had guys working for me have this issue, they won’t stop you coming in but you’ll need to pay £100 to enter. If you’re an arse they can refuse completely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.