Champions League Final | Useful Information

So is it better to stay in Taksim or near instanbul city centre closer to where the buses are leaving from?

Lebara say you need to top up as ‘pay & go’… then change settings. This is what they sent me… for iPhone

Just change the APN SETTING as below Select "Settings"
Select "Mobile Data" and "Mobile Data Network"
Scroll to "MOBILE DATA"
Select "APN" and
enter APN : uk.lebara.mobi
username : wap
password: wap
enter the same APN under LTE & PERSONAL HOTSPOT as well
Swipe up to return to the main screen
Your phone has been configured
and just restart the phone.
Sorry to be a pain bud but ive got a lebara monthly contract on android. Is this a detour so you can use it as a PAYG sim whilst there and then revert back?

Is it worth staying near this Yenikapi place would you say? That many hotels I haven’t got a clue where to start. Anyone found a decent one for less than £200 a night?
I can't say it is decent but Zagreb Hotel is only 110 a night and it is 4* with an indoor/outdoor pool (booked with loveholidays) and 15 mins walk from the bus terminal

Yes, I was just reading through UEFA info and think this is correct on both counts; closes at 8, stops selling beer at 8. 15 min walk to seat and then 1 hour 45 mins of pre-match ‘waiting’ in a stadium, with no beer
apart from Uefa deligates who meander to their seat with 10 mins to go and can't understand what all the fuss is about.....

You seem to think this is relevant? If you are Uefa and you have succumbed to a nice juicy bribe and are holed up in a lover 5* deluxe hotel I am sure these inconveniences are not that big a deal....
All on expenses, hotel, match, brass, kebab the fuckin lot. These organisations are bent as a fuckin nine bob note and don't give a shiny shite about your average working bloke but twas ever thus, as a species we've settled on capitalism and us mugs will suck it up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.