Champions League Final | Useful Information

This has already happened to me once with Mimoza Istaklal Apart Hotel. Booked another place now, fingers crossed it will be ok.

Little fuckers. Will have to keep my eye on my Airbnb. Positive of it being a massive city is that other accom will always be readily available but what a joke.

That's shite but sadly not uncommon around such high profile events. Been loads of stories down the years of hotels cancelling bookings on fans and then charging 2,3,4, or even 5 times for the same rooms.
Holy shit! I paid €200 ish per room (2 rooms)….they’re now on booking.com for over €3000…..near Galata Tower!

Cheers. How long before the card comes through if I order it today mate? I go away on Thursday morning
Free app on your phone as a virtual card and put it in google wallet or iphone wallet etc.....just tap as you go

Connect your account to transfer money over and then you can change it to any currency in the world, once you're back if there's anything left just transfer it back to sterling, cracking app and you can use it anywhere as long as they have Visa/Mastercard sign.

You can also order a hard copy of your card and you just pay postage (£4.99) for it to be delivered and you should get it in 3 working days, tight for you to receive it in time but the only advantage of a hard copy is use in ATM to draw cash, everything else can be used on the phone.

Also tracks every transaction on the app as a form of receipt etc.....wouldn't go abroad without it now

Free app on your phone as a virtual card and put it in google wallet or iphone wallet etc.....just tap as you go

Connect your account to transfer money over and then you can change it to any currency in the world, once you're back if there's anything left just transfer it back to sterling, cracking app and you can use it anywhere as long as they have Visa/Mastercard sign.

You can also order a hard copy of your card and you just pay postage (£4.99) for it to be delivered and you should get it in 3 working days, tight for you to receive it in time but the only advantage of a hard copy is use in ATM to draw cash, everything else can be used on the phone.

Also tracks every transaction on the app as a form of receipt etc.....wouldn't go abroad without it now

+1 For Revolut, really good app. I also upgrade to get included travel insurance, unlimited free FX and airport lounges for any month I'm away and then downgrade as soon as I get back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.