Champions League Final | Useful Information

Has anyone used a Holafly eSIM?

My Google Pixel comes up with this message. If I press yes, will the Holafly eSIM override my Giff Gaff sim card? Will I still be able to use my Giff Gaff sim card in my mobile phone on the Giff Gaff network in the UK before I fly out? Thanks.

Screenshot_20230607-171338.png

ah ok. i’ll take a look at my next bill as went to germany last week and had the travel bolt on activated
[/QUOTE
Im only going on wot it says. Ill activate it as leave brussels airport. But sum1 says takes 24 hrs to activate so ill check that too

Esim. If you don't know whether your phone is compatible with an esim go into your phone settings, connections, sim manager. If there's an option to add an esim you're good.

Then download the airalo app and it will present you with loads of different options. 1gb valid for 7 days is about £4 2gb valid for 15 days is little over £5 and it goes all the way up to 20gb

I'm flying tomorrow night, i'll be there 3 days in total. Only really need data for google, maps, email and possibly a bit of social media Probably won't use a 1gb in that time but going for 2gb just so I'm covered.
Have to pay in dollars? Have I got the right app ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.