Champions League Final | Useful Information

Will a taxi from Taksim square about 8pm be enough time ?
I wouldn't leave it that late mate. Stadium is 45m away and Istanbul traffic is notoriously shit. Plus UEFA have warned that road closures round the stadium mean taxis won't be able to get anywhere close - could be up to a 60m walk after getting dropped off. Then there's 2 layers of security checks to get through...

A couple of random questions anyone can confirm please? Firstly will the same plug adaptors that work in Spain snd France also work in Turkey or is there a specific Turkish adaptor? Secondly we have quite a quick turnaround on connecting flights home, does anyone provide insurance against having to rebook flights in the event of a missed connection?
I have been looking at insurance if we missed the flights home because of delays. Staysure seem to be the best.

I’d be very wary about getting taxis. Last time I was in Istanbul I ended up getting out and walking the last mile as it was gridlocked and we were going nowhere.
Last taxi I got in Istanbul ended up with police having to intervene as we argued over the price and the fact that the driver seemed to want to kill himself and take us with him!

Pegasus / Pegasus Bol Bol -clearly states earliest on line check in is 72 hours before flight. has anyone successfully checked in on line before this 72 hour window. can't see how?
Just checked in online for my 2 Pegasus flights. Both internal. Got boarding passes emailed and text and added to apple wallet

Just a heads up for anyone planning getting a Taxi, I’ve been told that the security perimeter around the ground will only allow cars or Taxis through if they have permits (from UEFA corporate) to enter the roads leading to the stadium, where you would end up bailing out of the taxi will be at least a 45-50 minute walk to the first ticket cordon for activating your ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.