Champions League Final | Useful Information

If anyone’s near Altrincham, the Tescos here is going to receive more stock of Turkish Lira tomorrow at 3pm. Lad on the desk said they’ve ordered 10x more than they usually would.

Do Turkish Airlines let you check in at the airport?
Yes. I flew with them a few weeks ago. Going out I checked in on the app, which was very easy. Returning, I had to check in at Istanbul airport. Allow a bit of extra time at the airport when flying home. You need to put your baggage through security checks before you can enter the terminal (the queue wasn't too long though).

Yes. I flew with them a few weeks ago. Going out I checked in on the app, which was very easy. Returning, I had to check in at Istanbul airport. Allow a bit of extra time at the airport when flying home. You need to put your baggage through security checks before you can enter the terminal (the queue wasn't too long though).
Ok, cheers mate

Can anyone confirm. Thanks.

We have to be inside the ground 2 hours before kick off? And the stadium gates will be closed at a certain time before the start of the match? May have read it, but I can’t remember exactly. Thanks.

Getting there on Thursday, so going to try and do a dry run to the ground on Friday with a few beers in a bag, via the designated UEFA route for City fans. Will post an update if I do get around to doing it?
Walking or taxi?

I've registered for bolbol but not letting me check in until 24 hours before.
May be because I didn't buy from them directly
We booked direct so you may be right.
I've registered for bolbol but not letting me check in until 24 hours before.
May be because I didn't buy from them directly
You are probably right. We booked direct, entered booking ref. then surname and that was it.

Whereabouts are you staying? We may have transfer from hotel just waiting to hear back but could ask about someone joining, is it just you?
Yeah it’s just me. No worries if you’ve got transfers. Arriving on Friday at the time we do, I’m thinking the traffic could be bad with commuters, just not sure I can be arsed with a 90 minute transfer on 3 trains which seems to be the other option. I’m staying in Sisli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.