Champions League Final | Useful Information

Apologies if covered already but couldn’t see it. Is anyone actually taking a passport with them to the match?

What if it doesn’t offer any option when paying for goods? Which option does it default to.
Thanks

If no option then it should default to the local currency, which is what you want.
Maybe worth clarifying before paying for goods via a card machine that you want to pay in Lira (just in case a worker/employee/owner has untoward intentions)

If you get your phone nicked, break it, lose it or forget it then how do you get in to the match? Could be worth knowing.
I broke my phone this weekend, thankfully after the match but unfortunately £100 poorer for repairs

I arrive in Istanbul at 17.10 on Saturday.

Lads, can someone tell me that I will be fine getting there for kick off. (Accepting that delays etc are out of my hand)
You’ve got bigger balls than John Stones!

If no option then it should default to the local currency, which is what you want.
Maybe worth clarifying before paying for goods via a card machine that you want to pay in Lira (just in case a worker/employee/owner has untoward intentions)

Or just take Lira with you to avoid doubt. Think a lot of our lads are expecting the locals to be speaking more Mancunian than will actually be the case.

Why everyone looking at buses and taxis?? I know UEFA laying them on, but traffic obviously gonna be wank, why dont we all get the metro?? Am I missing something?

I arrive in Istanbul at 17.10 on Saturday.

Lads, can someone tell me that I will be fine getting there for kick off. (Accepting that delays etc are out of my hand)

We get in at the same time.

I managed to get accommodation not too far from the ground (3miles away). Going to taxi it from airport, to drop the bags off, then head straight there.

Might even just fuck taking bags with us and go straight to the ground from the airport on the shuttle bus. We are going home Sunday night so don't need much.

Or just take Lira with you to avoid doubt. Think a lot of our lads are expecting the locals to be speaking more Mancunian than will actually be the case.

Yeah I'll be taking some cash for sure, but I'll also be using my card too, and I'm sure many other supporters will be doing the same.
No idea how much I'll spend over the weekend and I don't wanna be stuck with a load of Lira coming home, so part cash part card suits me.

Each to their own though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.