Champions League Final | Useful Information

Out at 3am and then back straight after, obviously taking cards. How much cash would taking £100 worth of TL be enough?
I will be buying a programme so that's probably £20 there. Paid by card in Porto for it at the designated kiosks so I assume it will be the same here.
No coins in stadium but notes are ok. Most things will be card only in stadium

-Orders are visible on the Uefa ticket portal website
-Tickets not yet in the UEFA tickets app
- fan pass is in the UEFA Champions League app (not the tickets app annoyingly!)
Thanks but just to clarify again, I have the fan pass in the CL app. The issue is that it states nothing about free transport and only something about 10% off merchandise.

Thanks but just to clarify again, I have the fan pass in the CL app. The issue is that it states nothing about free transport and only something about 10% off merchandise.
Mine says the same but I'm presuming that is because someone else has bought my ticket so it hasn't been allocated to me yet.

Travel passes will appear in the UEFA champions league app after the tickets appear in the UEFA tickets app

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    262.6 KB · Views: 46
Just nipped in to the EE store in Leigh and asked about the best/cheapest way to use the phone in Turkey:
"It's not in the EU"
"Yeah, I know that"
"Two quid"
"Eh?"
"£7.84 for a travel pass"
"Ok"
"Maybe best not using your phone"
........ and then I left before I punched him!!

Just nipped in to the EE store in Leigh and asked about the best/cheapest way to use the phone in Turkey:
"It's not in the EU"
"Yeah, I know that"
"Two quid"
"Eh?"
"£7.84 for a travel pass"
"Ok"
"Maybe best not using your phone"
........ and then I left before I punched him!!
Probably a rag.

I logged into Champions league app and my Fanpass was ready for downloading. I’ve bought three tickets so automatically says valid for 3 people.
All public transport free with the pass as well as shuttle buses.
Public transport free from 4.00am 10th June until noon 11th June.
Shuttle buses free on 9th and 10th June.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.