Champions League Final | Useful Information

I've got a Wise card which has better exchange rates than the high street. Guessing it's easier to load Lira onto there and pay with my card while I'm over there? Or will the bars and restaurants have hidden charges? I know our Turkish friend said it's credit/debit card virtually everywhere when paying for stuff

I've got a Wise card which has better exchange rates than the high street. Guessing it's easier to load Lira onto there and pay with my card while I'm over there? Or will the bars and restaurants have hidden charges? I know our Turkish friend said it's credit/debit card virtually everywhere when paying for stuff

I think he meant places accept cards rather than card only.

change shop , I have changed money with taxi drivers before but that was in kalkan .probably wouldn’t do it in Istanbul. ill be taking £ & change there but I am in Dalyan for a week or so
Not sure why anyone would take a load of cash when there are so many pre paid cards you can use ?if necessary get it out the hole in the wall

I think the Post Office has a £400 minimum for buying Turkish Lira. Not sure about the others

It’s also worth checking the order and delivery times. Not all places carry Turkish Lira in stock
I got £205 pounds worth of Turkish lira yesterday from post office in cheadle, got 4,400 lira.

Wonder if we'll need a light coat, at the moment weathers looking better for Cup final rather than Champions league final.

Yeah, the forecast is showers over the whole weekend. Hopefully, it will change as it gets nearer. Also read that it gets a bit chilly up at the stadium in the evening.

Bloody 'ell, I had visions of burning sunshine all day and my pale skin blistering instantly....now we are thinking of light jackets !!!!

Haven’t got a scooby about the shuttle buses. Likewise I don’t know what the specific metro restrictions are which is why I said I assume it’s stadium to city centre only. It’s why I asked. And I didn’t say I thought their metro was closed to everyone everywhere
If you read my first post, you would know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.