Champions League Final | Useful Information

Bloody 'ell, I had visions of burning sunshine all day and my pale skin blistering instantly....now we are thinking of light jackets !!!!
Bloody 'ell, I had visions of burning sunshine all day and my pale skin blistering instantly....now we are thinking of light jackets !!!!
it says a few early sprinkles of rain then 25 degrees!! I think I’ll be ok without a coat ☀️

Thank you for pointing that out, I was unaware:
WhatsApp is banned in Turkey but users living in or visiting the country can still access the platform using a VPN.
https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/vpn-whatsapp-blocked-turkey/#:~:text=WhatsApp is banned in Turkey,them to bypass the restrictions.
However I do have a VPN on my phone.
That link has been discredited as scaremongering. The government have allegedly closed it down intermittently, eg. at times of political unrest. It's generally forbidden in government business but most of the public use it.

That link has been discredited as scaremongering. The government have allegedly closed it down intermittently, eg. at times of political unrest. It's generally forbidden in government business but most of the public use it.
I was just going to say the exact same thing. WhatsApp is allowed in Turkey.

IMG-20230530-WA0089.jpg
Metro looks a good walk from the fanzone. I'd say about 30 mins. Possible if you want to avoid the traffic on the roads.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.