Champions League Final | Useful Information

I'm going to load Lira onto my Wise card, and do a mix of using that card for purchases over there and perhaps drawing some cash out of an ATM too. Think it will have to be an ATM associated to a proper bank to avoid copping any charges though.
have you used wise ok in turkey before , i was gonna load some on mine

Think I'm going to take Lira out today at M&S. Don't fully trust places abroad with fraud on cards. I will take the Starling for emergencies.

Thought id just pop this on here , for any others who may come across the same.
We had booked 3 nights with booking.com , yesterday the money was supposed to be taken . I woke up to a email saying booking would be cancelled if i didnt update my card , the same card i made another booking with 2 days earlier for somewhere else without a problem.
So i checked was no problem with the card , but i updated it just in case , i got confirmation card was updated.
Few minutes later i got a email saying the hotel had cancelled my booking.
After a few messages via chat on booking.com the owner sent me his whatsapp number .. he tried telling me booking.com was having problems and leave it with him and he will sort it out . We had booked 2 rooms for 3 nights for 364.50 euros , this morning he kindly got back to me but said the price is now 480 euros , i kindly told him to feck off and you cannot rip city fans off .
The hotel is called Hotel Pino Verde in taksim he now as the rooms on booking.com for 612 euros . talk about trying to cash in ? so watch your bookings in case there all at it . Weve rebooked and paid elsewhere .
This has already happened to me once with Mimoza Istaklal Apart Hotel. Booked another place now, fingers crossed it will be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.