Champions League Final | Useful Information

I’m on 3 and was gonna use the data passport. out of curiosity, why did they recommend a Turkish sim?
That's what I'm planning to do. £5 per day for unlimited data. I think you'll get a text when you arrive in Turkey asking if you want to purchase it? As its data only I assume you need to send texts and make calls on Whatsapp to avoid any roaming charges?

That's what I'm planning to do. £5 per day for unlimited data. I think you'll get a text when you arrive in Turkey asking if you want to purchase it? As its data only I assume you need to send texts and make calls on Whatsapp to avoid any roaming charges?
Ye that’s what I’m planning on doing if need be. Hoping I don’t get a big bill once I’m back

Isn't WhatsApp banned in Turkey?

May have to use a VPN to bypass.

Just remember if you add the bolt on for turkey it will turn off your euro free roaming. So don't add it till u get to turkey if you have a connecting flight in eu. Or you will be charged for using phone in eu
EU is included in your free allowances i think

Sorry for asking a question that may have been asked before. I'm staying near Taskim Square and so I'm wondering where the shuttle departs from the ground before the game and where they arrive post game? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.