Champions League Final | Useful Information

The bus driver has done a good job, but an hour queue and we are 90 mins drive in now, sat in gridlock not far from the ground.

Use the metro guys, and start making a move now. Anybody leaving after 7 is going to be pushing it for kick off. Not scaremongering, genuine opinion from what I've seen today.

Correct, if your bus leaves after 7, you’re risking being late for kick off, unless traffic improves drastically (very unlikely)

I feel for all of you stuck in queues for buses, beer and food with no shade and no toilets on the bus for a 2 hour journey. You can bet your bottom dollar that Ceferin and co will not have such inconvienence as they will probably have road closures to ferry them to the stadium then waiter service food and drinks supplied in the ground. I've said it before and I will say it again these governing bidies do not give two shxts about fans. This final should be held in a country that has infrastructure near the ground, this seems like driving to Birmingham from London for the game, and where fans are not ripped off by airlines and UEFA ticket prices. Anyway lads and lasses be the 12th man in the ground and help bring this cup back. And boo that UEFA jingle let them know how fans feel about the bent barstewards.
Agree
Next two finals Wembley and Munich

If you’re landing late, don’t drop bags off at hotels go straight to stadium, traffic is horrendous, been on one of buses for one hour twenty so far another half hour according to driver

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.