Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

I was intending to be at the ground for the last game (in or out) and then boozing in town. Wanting to pub crawl but the way things are sounding on here, that won’t be on. Got a room booked at the Mal, but don’t fancy the hotel bar all night. After the 93:20, we ended up on Canal Street as all boozers were rammed - but I’m guessing even all those establishments will be fully booked in the present climate.
So Blues, please post if anything crops up.
For the Champs League I have Turkey and Lisbon rooms booked but no flights. I might go to London without a ticket but fear not getting in a pub to watch it - all Box Parks are already sold out. Hopefully Manchester Council or City will put something on.
Now here is a man, or woman, on a mission. Good luck and will let you know if i find anything.

Whats everyone thinking in terms of pubs for the final? I'm coming up to Manchester for the weekend, but will it be on outside somewhere on a big screen - or are pub bookings essential?

Trying to book a pub a tthis point looks like pushing shit uphill, as everything unavailable.

Last edited:
Now here is a man, or woman, on a mission. Good luck and will let you know if i find anything.

Cheers bud. Beer and City have always gone hand in hand with me, and many others, probably yourself included, because it was too troubling in the 80’s and 90’s to watch sober ;-)

Whats everyone thinking in terms of pubs for the final? I'm coming up to Manchester for the weekend, but will it be on outside somewhere on a big screen - or are pub bookings essential?

Trying to book a pub a tthis point looks like pushing shit uphill, as everything unavailable.
I’m really hoping once the dust settles on Boris’s announcement that the club and Manchester Council act and put some special fan events on. Big screens in fan zones at the ground and in town would be amazing events.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.