Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Cheers bud. Beer and City have always gone hand in hand with me, and many others, probably yourself included, because it was too troubling in the 80’s and 90’s to watch sober ;-)
can count on one hand the times i've watched us sober.
Might have a little mooch in town myself. I can never get a ticket for last game of season so no chance with ltd fans.

I’m really hoping once the dust settles on Boris’s announcement that the club and Manchester Council act and put some special fan events on. Big screens in fan zones at the ground and in town would be amazing events.

To me it makes sense to have some sort of managed event on, rather than just have shitloads of people chaotically about.

The barrel O Beer pub in Beer, Devon.

after much panic when i realised i was to be away and much facebooking and emailing ive had contact from the manager who will “save me a seat, but be warned , its full of united fans, tho youll be the only mancunian in here”.
good lad.

At home. Pubs are all closed here still and have been since October. I have my own draught beer on tap at home though so no problem celebrating/commiserating with a lovely glass (or two) of cold Czech beer.

At home. Pubs are all closed here still and have been since October. I have my own draught beer on tap at home though so no problem celebrating/commiserating with a lovely glass (or two) of cold Czech beer.
That’s a real shame, so many good little bars and pubs I found when I lived there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.