Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

I will be trying to find a bar in Newquay for the final. Watching the Everton game at home

Looks that way - don’t know if you saw but they’re allowing City shirts etc, I wasn’t sure with it being town on a Saturday night but they’ve said it’s fine so expecting plenty of blue shirts in there!

Be wary of wearing any colours if you want to go anywhere before or if win and you want to head anywhere else

Be wary of wearing any colours if you want to go anywhere before or if win and you want to head anywhere else
Surely it’ll be fine, they’ll be plenty of blues in colours with so many showing it etc and you wouldn’t want to celebrate in any that wouldn’t let you.

In my living room, wearing my lucky 11/12 home shirt, eating a steak pie, and explaining to my very young lad that he’ll one day be stood in the stands watching the best team in the world trying to achieve more domestic and European glory, likely never to fully understand how this was once only an outrageous wet dream of bygone City supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.