Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Shack sports bar in Northern Quarter still have tables. It’s £35 a person but that includes 5 drinks each and a burger and chips. We’ve got a table there and seen a couple of other posts saying they have too.

we have done the same table of 4 booked, not a bad price with 5 beers and burger each,
suppose they dont want people sitting there for 2 hours with half a shandy fair enough

At home for both. With our two kids in their City shirts and listening to their dad verge on heart attack territory and utterances that no child should ever hear.

Thank fuck Garcia won't play, that would open the full lexicon.
Garcia on the 5th penlty in the shootout - imagine the smile on his face when he misses it.

At home for both. With our two kids in their City shirts and listening to their dad verge on heart attack territory and utterances that no child should ever hear.

Likewise this end ...will be magical watching it with my two lads as I can only watching the fa cup in 81 with mine...they don't realise how lucky they are

100% like me. Option to go and watch with friends at alty fc on big screen but home with the boy

We have a weekend away booked in Dunkeld in Scotland - am trying to figure out how I can watch... May have to watch on an app on the phone if all else fails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.