Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

We have a weekend away booked in Dunkeld in Scotland - am trying to figure out how I can watch... May have to watch on an app on the phone if all else fails.
My eyes definitely need to be looked at......
I thought it said Dukinfield!
I shall be watching both games chez moi, as I didn't get a ticket in the ballot, and I'm not going to Porto as I'm not fit enough to be herded around for hours.
Beer/wine/champagne already in the fridge, snacks to be prepared, and a nice comfy chair to watch the festivities.

The dippers had an event at Klanfield v RM.. SWMBO went with her sister... I'm hoping that we can do something with the Etihad but Covid might scupper that idea... If there's nothing at the stadium I guess I'll try and book a booth in a local boozer and watch with my lad

Last game via Twitter stream like every game this season. CL final being screened on Youtube. Had enough of football's greed. Match of the Day from next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.