Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

in work saturday morning at 6am till 2pm

striaght home get the nipper and old fella

up to my sisters in Uppermill

copious amount of you know what

Hope to fk City do the business

Up sunday morning again at 5.10 and start agian at 6am sunday

basically,thats why I'm not in porto

nevermind,up the mighty blues

in work saturday morning at 6am till 2pm

striaght home get the nipper and old fella

up to my sisters in Uppermill

copious amount of you know what

Hope to fk City do the business

Up sunday morning again at 5.10 and start agian at 6am sunday

basically,thats why I'm not in porto

nevermind,up the mighty blues
Oh yessss

We are away in our campervan on a site in Slingsby. I have no idea if I will be following via a pub TV, Wi-Fi iPad, 4g phone, 5live radio or telepathy.

Behind a cushion or sofa probably, lol.
Going to be nerve wracking and I can't say I'm looking forward to it at the moment (which is bloody daft I know, but old habits die hard).
Once the game gets underway, and we don't either get a player sent off or a pen against us in the first 10 mins I'll be fine.
I think.

Decided to have a Portuguese themed day..Matues Rose for breakfast, Nando's for lunch ,Sagres beer ordered and probably a couple of glasses of Port to toast the win !!!!

Decided to have a Portuguese themed day..Matues Rose for breakfast, Nando's for lunch ,Sagres beer ordered and probably a couple of glasses of Port to toast the win !!!!

Make yourself a bitoque if you can get the bits together. Or if all goes well, have it for breakfast to soak up the damage the day after. I lived in London for a bit and had a Portuguese housemate - after one heavy evening out we went to a Portuguese cafe the night after and got a bitoque.

It does sound like City are definitely doing something at the academy stadium. Dunno when they are announcing it or if it will be open to everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.