Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

It does sound like City are definitely doing something at the academy stadium. Dunno when they are announcing it or if it will be open to everyone.
There's definitely events happening on Saturday and something planned for Sunday at the stadium. I know staff are being approached to work both day

There's definitely events happening on Saturday and something planned for Sunday at the stadium. I know staff are being approached to work both day
Yep, me too. Trophy presentation (if we win) on Sunday, big screen on Saturday BUT with no booze served. Tickets on sale Wednesday by the sounds of things.

What do you reckon eventcity will be like? Are there many blues going?
It's set up for the summer, so it should be ok. Quite a few picnic tables, from the looks of things, but there are at the very least a few of us from here. Not sure it will sell out, but the weather looks good and if there are a few blues about it beats watching it on my own in my home.

Working saturday morning, but will be back home to get settled, City shirt on, beers primed and chanting like a loon cheering the lads onto victory

Much to the annoyance of mrs smith : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.