Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

No booze is a bit of a downer, but no big surprise and I'd still go if I can get a ticket.
And thanks for the update btw.
Take it all with a pinch of salt, but it comes from someone close enough to the club that I have no reason to doubt it and he's never let me down.

I've been to the academy stadium a few times to see the women, and I just don't think they aren't set up to serve alcohol to a full-ish stadium.

Probably stupid of me to ask, but does anyone think fans will head to the city centre (Albert square) after the match. If we are fortunate enough to win

not saying anyone should, but wonder what the reaction of our fans would be. Almost feels like a once in a lifetime event

Probably stupid of me to ask, but does anyone think fans will head to the city centre (Albert square) after the match. If we are fortunate enough to win

not saying anyone should, but wonder what the reaction of our fans would be. Almost feels like a once in a lifetime event
Remember in the past people have ended up around exchange square I think it’s called and Sinclair’s and shambles. Still trying to find a decent pub to watch it in as not sure I fancy watching it at the academy if it’s no booze.

I'll be at home with Dad and sister (who'll ditch her Rag family for the night), and be video calling my brother from Vancouver for the game. The whole living room will be decked out with City jerseys and scarves. The best we can do at the moment.

Still looking for a pub for 3 of us, anyone have any ideas let me know.
Was hoping for something at the Etihad campus but if no booze at CFA I’m inclined to keep looking for a pub somewhere

Still looking for a pub for 3 of us, anyone have any ideas let me know.
Was hoping for something at the Etihad campus but if no booze at CFA I’m inclined to keep looking for a pub somewhere
My brother and a few pals are watching it at Hetheringtons on Pollard St next to the Ibis hotel. Go in there before and after most home games and it’s decent. Try them maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.