Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

My brother and a few pals are watching it at Hetheringtons on Pollard St next to the Ibis hotel. Go in there before and after most home games and it’s decent. Try them maybe?
Nice one mate cheers I know the one, I’ll try giving them a call tomorrow

Probably stupid of me to ask, but does anyone think fans will head to the city centre (Albert square) after the match. If we are fortunate enough to win

not saying anyone should, but wonder what the reaction of our fans would be. Almost feels like a once in a lifetime event
I know what you are getting at but it's not as important as Blackburn 2000. I was in Albert Square then. Also it's a night game and I will be drunk win or lose.

Nice one mate cheers I know the one, I’ll try giving them a call tomorrow
If you have any joy let me know. I’m getting nowhere with my search. So many places at 50% capacity and as you have to sit down, it needs plenty of TV’s! Some places are walk in like Tib St Tavern but it’s first come first served so no doubt people there from early doors.

I rang the DoubleTree Hilton today to see it I could get in there. She said it’s residents only. I said well I’ll stay then if it guarantees me a table. “No it’s first come first served for residents only”

Looking like I will have to get back to Warrington and try my luck there.

If you have any joy let me know. I’m getting nowhere with my search. So many places at 50% capacity and as you have to sit down, it needs plenty of TV’s! Some places are walk in like Tib St Tavern but it’s first come first served so no doubt people there from early doors.

I rang the DoubleTree Hilton today to see it I could get in there. She said it’s residents only. I said well I’ll stay then if it guarantees me a table. “No it’s first come first served for residents only”

Looking like I will have to get back to Warrington and try my luck there.
I emailed Tib st the other day and then saw a tweet they’d posted half an hour earlier saying they’d just hit capacity. Was fuming if left it that late to be honest as I’d been meaning to sort it for days but just missed out by half an hour.

I’m waiting to hear back from Walkabout but it’s not exactly my first choice, just hoping for anything at this point

I havent been behind the sofa for a long time , sat it will be open , bring your own beer , i shall provide the nibbles, free entry
Thanks for the offer Kaz but the South coast is a bit far too travel. Will stick to staying behind my own sofa as I have managed to make it quite comfy during the time I have spent behind it this season.
In fact that has given an idea for for a book "Games behind the sofa" 20/21 which is a follow up to "The concourse at Wembley, a guided tour of both ends".

Anyone know of pubs showing game in Cleveleys area.
someone was saying a bar near to BFC has large screens on for city fans only on the day, looks like is going to be rammed in there,i think it was called the Armfield club if that rings a bell,a new pub ive been told,if you need more info let me know

sorry just caught up with the thread,someone else has mentioned it

Last edited:
Anyone know if what Brickhouse Socials rules on colours are? And how many screens? Having nightmares I’ll turn up and be sat in a corner watching it on the phone!

The Golden Eagle will have it on. But I suggest going into Blackpool. The Armfield Club on Bloomfield Rd are putting it on and have liased with the Blackpool branch of supporters club. Around a hundred have already booked in.
The Golden Eagle will definitely be showing it, and as a Flaming Grill there will be no shortage of televisions. If you want somewhere in Blackpool Hogarth's is always a good spot, loads of blues and what feels like 40 screens in view wherever you sit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.